Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sound Bite Saturday

Music is something that really inspires me in different ways. Whether it be for setting the mood at a party or helping me get dressed in the morning, here are some of my most frequently played songs right now.

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
This song helps me get pumped and makes me feel invincible. Perfect for working out!

Drive By by Train
Anything by Train is good in my book.

Glad You Came by The Wanted
I've had this song stuck in my head ever since The Warblers covered it in Glee. Plus the boy band is British, need I say more!

Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer
John Mayer's songs always get me. Love his song-writing and his talent on the guitar.

Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye feat. Kimbra
Perfect after a break-up or when you need your feelings to be heard.

What are your top 5 fave songs as of right now? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!