Monday, August 8, 2011

The Cat's Meow

Before I go on I would like to say I'm back! After a long-very long-blogging hiatus, I have decided to come back to this blog. Personal reasons were a factor in my leaving but I feel better now and how can I not when it's about fashion?! Moving on...

On a day of strolling through some of my favorite fashion websites I saw a shirt that I MUST have! Maybe you too have been seeing these type of shirts around. Before I go on I must say that I have always been a cat person. Maybe it's because I have NEVER been the athletic type and when I think of having a dog I think about having to take it to the park and excercise with it. Cats always seem very home-y and they are so adorable! Here is a picture of a cat that followed me home one day while in Mexico, it lived with my grandma for a while.
Cute kitty right?

Now back to the shirt I was supposed to be talking about:

I could definately see myself wearing these over and over again!! I'm loving that there are so many cat tees to choose from and add to your wardrobe.

What do you think about the cat trend? Love it or over it? Let me now in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!