Friday, September 2, 2011

September Love

August has finally come to a close and September is here! The month of September has always been my favorite. It has so many fun things in store, not to mention that it's also my birthday month (September 14). September offers those beautiful late summer nights in which you can feel autumn moving in and also brings back your favorite tv shows for a new season. Although those things certainly contribute to my love for September, it's the fashion that makes me fall head over heels for it. Fashion week and Fashion's Night Out all take place during the September month. Oh did I forget Vogue's September issue?! Being a fashion lover definitely has it's perks during the ninth month.

Best for Fall


Here are some shows I will be tuning into this season.
What are you're favorite things about September? Leave them in the comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. nice pictures :)

    following you now on bloglovin,maybe you do the same ? :))

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!:) I followed you bloglovin as well!

    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts!