Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites

I've been pretty lazy about posting on this blog and thought that if I started doing a weekly thing it would help me get into the swing of blogging. I'll now be doing a weekly segment called Friday Favorites. I got the idea from Lauren Conrad's blog.



1. Favorite fashion/beauty product
Brown leather jackets. I love that having a brown leather (or faux) jacket softens up a rather tough fahsion piece.
Jacket

Jacket (see more sport jackets)
Maybelline One by One mascara. This is seriously my go-to beauty product lately! I love that it doesn't clump up my lashes and makes them look natural.
Maybelline Volum' Express One by One Mascara - Blackest Black : Target

Maybelline Volum' Express One by One Mascara - Blackest Black : Target (clipped to polyvore.com)

2. Favorite hair style
Braids. I have curly/messy hair (hence the blog name:)) and adding a simple braid makes my hair very boho chic inspired. It even looks good with a ponytail!
Braided Hairstyles - Stephanie Dodes Braided Updo Hairstyle

Braided Hairstyles - Stephanie Dodes Braided Updo Hairstyle (clipped to polyvore.com)

3. Favorite food
PB and banana sandwiches. I love peanut butter and they go great with sliced bananas and a cold glass of milk.
Paula’s Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich — Pauladeen.com

Paula’s Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich — Pauladeen.com (clipped to polyvore.com)

4.Favorite song Fly by Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna. It's Nicki and RiRi in a song, nuff' said!

5. Favorite photo
The colors in this picture make me think of Christmas and even though it's only the beginning of fall, you can't say you don't look forward to the holidays!
Untitled

Untitled (clipped to polyvore.com)


If you happen to post a Friday Favorites blog leave the link in the comments and I'll take a look at it! Or just leave me your favorites in comment form! :)

1 comment:

  1. i love that hairstyle :) those friday favorites are a great idea :)

    by the way : i have a small giveaway on my blog right now :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts!