Sunday, November 27, 2011

Winter Coats


This is probably a bit overdue since I know it's been snowing and freezing in many places even where I live in Arizona. Outerwear is not just outerwear any more. With so many choices of coats out there it can be frustrating and expensive to find the 'perfect' winter coat. The following are some of my favorite styles this season.
-Unexpected Color

Forever21 has many affordable and chic coats but this one really caught my eye. The camel color is somewhat masculine but with something lace or floral it would balance out and did I mention it's under $50!

-Classic Red
The fabulous info from ModCloth had me sold:
Let those flurries fall and blustery winds blow! Winter, we dare you to bring it, because we've got this cuddly '60s-inspired coat keeping us cozy this year! With a bright red hue that will melt any icy mood, a roomy swing shape that accommodates plenty of layers, fashionable faux pocket flaps, and snuggly textured consistency, this cold-ready piece will warm your heart and your body! Slip it on over a ski sweater and thick leggings, secure the sparkle-ringed black buttons up the front, and add your most cozy booties before heading out to be in your element while braving the elements!

-Bonnie and Clyde Coat
For some reason when I laid my eyes on this coat I thought about how amazing this would look on Bonnie Parker as she's up to no good. It has that classic look and the color I just adore!

-Hipster Style
I took several art classes and many of my classmates always looked like art students. I feel like I would have looked the part if I had a jacket like this one paired with a beret.

-Winter White
When people think about 'winter' their thoughts are filled with white snow, so it's a no brainer that white jackets go hand-in-hand with wintertime. I love this take on a white jacket. The leather jacket style gives it a cooler yet girly vibe.

That it for my favorite styles for winter coats.Hope my picks have inspired you this cold season! As always comment with your own personal picks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!