Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Favorites 11/4

Happy Friday! Hope you guys had fun trick-or-treating or handing out candy on Halloween! It may be November but my favorites this week revolve around the holidays. I was listening to Christmas albums before Halloween had even past!

1. Fashion
I am in LOVE with the November catalog from Free People. It's theme is 'Through the Decades' and the look below is from the 1950s.
2. Beauty
The weather is getting colder where I live and while I like it since being an Arizona native I grow tired of hot weather, the harsh coldness is not kind to your skin and dries it out. A solution is slathering some moisture rich body butter.
3. Food
Thanksgiving dinner! Yum!

4. Music
As I mentioned before, I have been listening to Christmas albums lately and it really puts me in a good mood. One of my favorites is Michael Buble's album. His voice is so amazing!! I also love A Very She & Him Christmas. Zooey Deschanel is adorable and so is her voice.
5. Photo

I hope this post made you anxious for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!