Saturday, February 11, 2012

Julep Maven Review

If you are as obsessed with nail polishes as I am then you've probably have already heard about Julep. If you haven't a clue what I'm talking about then read on.

Julep is a company that caters more than just a pretty polish (which they have many of!), they also have hand and foot care products. One thing I love about this site is that if you sign up to be a Julep Maven, you take a quiz to find your unique style which transcends into the polishes you can buy. But you can always choose a different style to switch it up! Oh and the best thing is that if you do choose to become a Maven, you will get a box just for you with over $40 worth of products for only $19.99. Every month you get a different box and you can skip it if you want. I also love that Julep donates $1 from every bottle to organizations for women. Read more about that here.

I tried Julep in the month of November and received:

  • 2 Polishes- Olivia and Diane
  • Facial for Hands- A Glycolic Hand Scrub
  • 2 Samples- Hand Cream SPF 30 and Age Defying Hand Brightener
Here are the pics:

My Review:
My first impression was the packaging, I loved the pink bow and tissue paper. It's beautifully presented. I liked the original price because you get two polishes and extras for less than 20 dollars. Keep in mind that 3-Free polishes can get pretty pricey. Since this was my first maven box purchase I got it for only $5. I actually liked the polish colors I received but that may be just me. I found the hand scrub helpful during winter's harsh weather. That being said I don't think I'll order Julep every month since money is tight right now but I like having my account up in case the next month I really like the colors. If you want to try it look around the internet for the discount code to get it for $5. That way you won't be super sad if you don't end up being satisfied with Julep.
If you do want to sign up click here.

Have you tried Julep? If so what style are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!