Monday, February 13, 2012

Mani Monday #1

I'm starting a weekly meme titled 'Mani Monday'. Since one of my favorite accessories is a pretty manicure, I will post tutorials and pics every Monday! You guys can also post them and leave a link in the comments so that I can check out your pretty polish.
Since tomorrow is Valentine's day I decided to post a Valentine's themed mani. Instead of going with the obvious red colored polish, I choose a pretty pink glittered one and a creme colored one on my ring finger. Seal it with a top coat for a longer lasting color. It's a more girly and flirty choice!
Polish colors: New York Color in 212B Mulberry Street, Wet n' Wild in 435G Sparked
I hope you guys try this manicure out whether you spend it with your love or at home this Valentine's Day! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!