Monday, April 2, 2012

Mani Monday

Sorry for not posting Mani Monday every week. I've been lazy lately but promise to not stray off track anymore. This week while browsing through the nail polish aisle at the store, I stumbled upon Revlon's scented nail enamels. I did some research and found out they are not a new addition (in fact Revlon has had them for a couple years now). While scented polishes are trendy that's not the reason for my purchase, I loved the bright yellow color of Beach. I don't usually wear bright colors but though this spring was a great time to make a change. The polishes are around $4 which beats the bigger price tags of OPI or Chanel enamels.


Btw, I suggest you don't get these polishes purely for the scents. 'Beach' does not really smell like a beach, it has a rose scent and doesn't last long.
Have you tried scented polishes? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!