Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Costumes Part 1

Halloween is only a  week away so I wanted to give you guys a few ideas for costumes.This is part 1 and part 2 will be posted tomorrow. Now onto the costumes!

1. Alice from Wonderland.
I love this version of Alice, it's inspired more by Tim Burton's re-imagining than the original but you know it's Alice.

2.Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
Dressing up as Dorothy is popular because pretty much every girl has seen the Wizard of Oz and coveted those ruby red shoes. Channel your inner Dorothy this Halloween and you'll definitely not be in Kansas anymore (unless you are). In the picture below Kiera Knightley portrays Dorothy for a photo shoot.

3. Minnie Mouse.
Minnie Mouse is a really cute and flirty character and Bethany's tutorial is easy to follow.

4. Pocahontas.
This week was the Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode and while everyone had awesome costumes, I really liked Emily's best. She dressed up as an Indian girl but I like to call it Pocahontas.

5. Peacock.
Who doesn't love feathers? I love the colors on a Peacock and Ashley Greene looked amazing in feathers a couple years back for a party.

Come back tomorrow for part 2 which includes five more costume ideas. :)

1 comment:

  1. The peacock costume is my favorite :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts!